Enhancing Development Effectiveness for Decentralisation and Local Governance
The course will cover the following topics:
1) Introduction to decentralisation, local governance and aid/development effectiveness
2) Political decentralisation and political economy analysis
3) Administrative decentralisation
4) Fiscal decentralisation
5) Linkages between decentralisation and sector support
6) Designing coherent support strategies and monitoring change
The timeframe for the course is 2 months with an estimated learning time of 2-3 hours per week. The course is accompanied by a tutor who offers general support and a thematic expert who provides context-specific expertise. E-learning courses are free of charge.
Registrations are open until the 30th of April. Please click here if you wish to apply.